Thursday, October 16, 2008

October Update - uh oh

Oh Boy, I missed the meeting for October because I decided to go on another ride on that great weather weekend.

About a week prior to our scheduled Legion Rider meeting, I attempted to solicit interest in an outside organization's ride and was successful in getting several other delinquents to join me.

Unfortunately the president of our post Legion Riders had a different view of the importance of the meeting as scheduled.

I have subsequently sent a note resigning from the Legion Riders and do so for the sake of the organization as well as my freedom to ride where and when I like.

I will not be maintaining this page any longer for the Riders and will eventually delete it once the riders come up with an alternative. In the meantime there will be no posts from me on it.

Happy riding to all of you. Colonel

No comments: